The purchase of a shrink wrap packer
July 4, 2021 0 Comments
- Purpose of the assignment: purchase of a shrink wrap packer for 18 liters.
- Description of equipment: The machine is designed to create a group transport packaging of products in a tray or on a substrate with subsequent shrink film packaging.
- Technical requirements:The maximum line speed for bottling is 18,000 bph. Type of bottled product: water-alcohol mixture (vodka, liqueur, tinctures) Type of packaged product: glass bottle Bottle volume, l: 0.25; 0.5; 0.7; 1.0. Number of bottles in a package 6; 12; 20. Bottle shape: cylindrical. Packing format (see Appendix 2). Productivity, packs per minute: 55; The size of the formed block (box), mm. Min 281 x 224 x 144 Max 306 x 231 x 339. Film type: shrink film. Film thickness, microns no more than 80. Film roll width, maximum, mm 500.
- Machine requirements- This machine must work in automatic mode and include:
- – friendly HMI-interface with a touch-panel with a diagonal of at least 10 inches with a cover of shock-resistant glass;
- – a security system, including light curtains and interlocks to prevent injury to service personnel and damage to equipment;
- Formats must be unlocked with at least 70 cells.
- General requirements for the sleeve sealing shrink wrapping machine
- 4.1 The supplied equipment must be new. The date of release of the equipment is confirmed by a technical passport, information on the nameplate (nameplate). The nameplate should include information: manufacturer, model, date of issue, serial number.
- 4.2 The equipment should not show any signs of operation, except for the operations associated with the test.
- 4.3 The following documentation should be included with the equipment:
- – instruction (manual) for operation, maintenance and installation, containing a technical description and a catalog of parts;
- Operating conditions
Operation of the equipment in a closed production room with a relative humidity of 15-75% and a temperature of 13-30C.
The equipment must have:
- – Convenient human-machine interface (HMI) for convenient operation and receiving all the information necessary for the operator in Russian;
- – the possibility of establishing new formats without involving the manufacturer’s specialists;
- – a light and sound column confirming the current state of the equipment;
- – emergency stop buttons, door limit switches and other mechanisms ensuring safe operation and maintenance of equipment;
- – a set of spare parts (if provided by the manufacturer).
Packaging and Shipping Requirements
- The packaging must be carried out by the manufacturer, based on the specifications developed by him.
- Packaging should ensure the safety of the equipment and protect it from mechanical damage during loading and transportation.
- Documentation, packing lists must be placed in waterproof packaging.
- The packaging must be marked with a transport mark.