Q&A of steel coil transverser
1.What Product Handling Applications Use Transfer Carts?
1. Coils (V-Groove deck)
2. Tanks (size/stability for uniformly distributed loads)
3. Assemblies (fixture cradle) for a complete build or to send a partially completed product to the next station (tractors, heavy equipment machinery)
4. Sub-Assembly shuttle from one line to another line
5. Maintenance cart for motors and pumps
6. Equipment support (stand-off deck) for navigating loads to locations with a plant facility
7. Material shuttle for steel tubing (flat decking with guard rails)
8. Elevating platform for assembly process (integrated screw-jack table)
9. Sand casting (flat decking)
2. What Are The Advantages of Using a Transfer Cart?
For smaller loads, manual carts can be dedicated to specific work place activities such as shuttling materials. This often makes the carts more available for use. Transfer carts are more accommodating for moving long loads through restrictive passage ways or doorways. For heavier loads transfer carts are an excellent affordable choice for their ability to handle heavy loads. Transfer carts are compact in design and work well in areas with limited floor area. Another advantage over lift trucks is how the cart deck can be customized to suit specific loads.
3. How can Transfer Carts be customized?
Please tell us:
What load or product will be transferred onto the cart?
What is the weight of the heaviest lift or load?
What are the dimensions? (Length; Width ; Height)
What is the trip time and frequency? (# of Trips per , Shifts per day:)
What is the travel area you need to cover? (Rail/cement floor, Indoor/Outdoor, straight line travel, etc)
What is the distance to travel?
Other relevant information or using condition.